Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

How can I fax using HP photo smart 5529? Sorry HP photo

Customer Question

How can I fax using HP photo smart 5529?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry HP photo smart 5520
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not know how it works.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

this is not a fax machine sorry, it is only a printer / copier and scanner, you cannot fax with it.

If you wish to fax, I advise on a service called

With this service you can fax directly from your email program (any) with documents and also receive faxes into your email program as well.

It is very cheap and requires no hardware at all, so makes it very simple for you to send and receive faxes.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you