John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

PRINTER ERROR IS COMING UP 6A81, CANON MG5350, TURNIG THE

Customer Question

PRINTER ERROR IS COMING UP 6A81
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: CANON MG5350
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TURNIG THE PRINTER OF AND TURNING IT BACK ON AS WELL AS RELOADING THE PROGRAM
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please