John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I can't print word docs or PDFs on my HP desk jet 3632, New

Customer Question

I can't print word docs or PDFs on my HP desk jet 3632
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: New bought a few weeks ago. HP desk Jet 3632 is the only info
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I thought the problem must be with my ASUS lap top. I rang ASUS and they could not isolate the problem and said contact HP
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.