John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer mp 560 suddenly dies during printing? checked

Customer Question

my printer mp 560 suddenly dies during printing? checked power cord and also changed power outlet.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: different outlets, turning it on and off, etc.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on When you try to power on the printer, do you see anything, like a light etc. on the printer or it is completely dead ?