Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Please download program mg2100 printer

Customer Question

please download program for a mg2100 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, download and install the latest driver for your computer.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2120

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please download the program for a mg2100 printer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Can i access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1af9ec3a-09e5-427b-bb67-389e77038e68

Thank you.

S H E F I N