Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

How do I connect my Mac Pro laptop to my new Epson

Customer Question

How do I connect my Mac Pro laptop to my new Epson Expression XP430 printer? I'm already connected to an internet modem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

If you already connected the printer to your router, then on your Mac, go to Apple menu, select System Preferences. In System Preferences, click Printers and Scanners. Now, click the + button on left side and it will show your printer. Add the printer and it will be added to your Mac.

If that didn't work, then go to this website and download the printer software/driver from here --> https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=273271&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X11

(Download Drivers and Utilities Combo Package in the above website)

Then open the downloaded drive and follow the onscreen instructions to setup your printer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.