I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:
1. Power off the printer2. Open the printer's front cover3. Press and hold the GO button and press the Power button to turn on the printer (while still keep holding the GO button)4. When all 3 lights light up, release the GO button.
5. Press the GO button twice (The Ready light will blink green every time you press the GO button); then all of the lights will light up.
6. When lights are solid, press the GO button 5 times (The Ready light will blink green every time you press the GO button)7.. Ready light will turn red. And/or the Error light will start blinking8. Close printer's front cover.
9. Wait a bit, and the Ready light should be on and solid.
10. Then see if you can print now.
- If needed, please try the factory reset method below:
- If needed, please check for paper jams; please click on the website below for instructions / illustrations:
- If needed, please click on the website below for information about the LED error lights.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,