John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an officejet 6600. I am getting a message that there

Customer Question

I have an officejet 6600. I am getting a message that there is a problem with the printer or ink system. It doesn't give me a code. I turned it off, pulled the plug, waited about 15 secs, then turned it back on. I still have the message. ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Open the cover and remove the ink cartridges and then close the cover without the ink tanks unplug the power and wait for 3 mins.

Power it back on and let me know if the error changes, do not insert the ink cartridges.