John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer starts and stays on 15 seconds and then shuts down

Customer Question

Printer starts and stays on for about 15 seconds and then shuts down blue and red light are on
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 7 years old I am guessing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pulled drum and checked it no jams anywhere. Put reset chips on refilled cartridges
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no I just purchase a 410 and love it. This is my old one and want to pass it down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the make and model of your printer?