John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new Epson P 600. I use it on my mac 10.5.5. I

Customer Question

I have a new Epson P 600. I use it on my mac 10.5.5. I installed the software and it on my mac. I can see the printer is installed on my mac and I can see it as installed. All I get from the printer is a blinking power light and the language screen with English selected. I have unplugged power and usb cables. No change. I am stumped.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please