VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Its about wap2 but not printer...it has to do with a hp

Customer Question

its about wap2 but not for a printer...it has to do with a hp laptop, I cant get the computer to pickup the wpa2 phrase...
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: where do I find that?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all av
ailable
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: vb220av model#tx2z-1300
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

What is the Make and Model of the Router in question?