Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson WorkForce 630. I tried to connect the fax

Customer Question

I have an Epson WorkForce 630. I tried to connect the fax option but realized that I didn't have a phone line available. Since then I haven't been able to print from the computer (Windows7). There are three small icons in the bottom left of the screen which I don't remember seeing before.
I can make copies but just can't print anything. It shows the print jobs as lined up but they can't be printed.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default. make sure that you have selected the correct printer and not fax. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did exactly as you directed. I still can't print anything. Do those three small icons on bottom left of screeen having anything to do with the printing problem?
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If I agree to the secure remote assistance, will my total charge be $39 or do you add on the $5.00 I've already paid plus the additional $18, due on my initial contact? Then the total cost would be $62. Please clarify. Thanks
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

If you Opt for Remote support, it would be charged US $39 extra. However, I can access your computer remotely and check the three icons and help you resolve the issue.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Am I correct that I will be charged $62 if you connect to my printer?
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

US $39 + US $23 = $62

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
At this point I should only be charged the $5.00 since the problem has not been solved, correct?If I decide to go to remote assistance and you cannot fix the problem, will I still be charged?I don't have a smart phone (I'm 72 years old) so I can't access your text messages.
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

If the issue does not get resolved, you will get a full refund. I can help you with getting a refund. You do not have to worry about that.

Thank you.

S H E F I N