Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I cannot set up a wireless connection with my epson

Customer Question

I cannot set up a wireless connection with my epson WorkForce WF-7610 and my iMac.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try this first

Setup >System Administration > Restore Default Settings > Wi-Fi/Network Settings > Yes.

Then, connect the printer to your mac using the USB cable. Then, run the printer setup file again.. It should ask you how you want to set the printer up. Choose wireless connection.. As long as we connect it via a usb cord, the mac and the setup file can send the wireless connection settings to the printer.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot find setup on my Mac, where should I look?
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Do you have the CD that came with the printer? If so, insert it and run it again.

If not, then go here https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=233679&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X9

Select the correct version of your Mac osx you have on your mac. Then,d ownload the full drivers and utilities combo package.. And then open and install that package. It will walk you through installing the printer and during that process it will asks if you want to install it as a wireless printer.

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Were you able to get your printer installed and working via the instructions I sent? Did you still need help?

Dustin S.