John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I calleda few hours ago and spoke to a tech. He said he

Customer Question

i called(###) ###-####a few hours ago and spoke to a tech. He said he would call me
back but he hasn't yet. I told him I had a XP.420 and was trying a make a copy. The printer
worked fine this morning. Now the message comes up "printer error". It says to turn off
the printer and then turn it back on. This doesn't seem to do anything. Same message.
Can I have someone call me back now or in the morning to discuss this. Thank you.
ROBERT ****** (###) ###-####
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.

You have requested Secure Remote Assistance. Please use this link to accept the agreement, download, and install the remote software from Elsinore to start the session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=964a4cd6-4d30-4d17-b93c-2bc31a30a5fc

Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.

PLEASE IGNORE THE LAST MESSAGE. IT WAS MEANT FOR ANOTHER CUSTOMER QUESTION. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.