John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Can't print fukk page 4x6 photo using copy. Screen shows 4x6

Customer Question

Can't print fukk page 4x6 photo using copy. Screen shows 4x6 page, but only a part of the card prints the photo. When I print using letter size paper, the photo prints perfectly
in 4x6 size on the 8.5x11 sheet
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How much of the photo is printed, when printed onto the 4x6 card stock?

What program or windows on the computer are you printing onto the 4x6 card stock from?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I may be able to get the right answer from HP support. I don't want to pay for the answer.
I do not plan to join Just Answer. I did not understand that it cost money.

I think there is a trial fee.

If you don't want to participate, then contact Customer Support at about any concerns on the subjects of billing, money, payments, membership status, etc.

They can be reached at

and will respond to your query of concern with reasonable promptness.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at If you have an issue that you would be willing to spend a little money on, by all means return at any time to ask another question here at, and welcome.