Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.
Now, it is possible to reset the Password ***** to the Factory Defaults:
To reset the Printers Password.
1. Double-click on the printer icon on the desktop to open the HP Printer Assistant.
2. Click on the "Printer Home Page (EWS)" option.
3. This will open a web page with the printer. Click on the "Settings" tab on top.
4. On the right, under "Security" click on "Password *****". (Verify the page if you are asked to.)
5. Type the password ***** want in both password ***** (or leave it blank if you do not want a password) and hit "Apply".
You will need to do this step before the above Password *****:
How do I reset HP Officejet 8625 to factory settings?