Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please follow the instructions below in order to setup wireless on the printer.
1. Press Menu on the control panel of the Brother machine.
2. Press UP or DOWN arrow to choose LAN. Press OK.
3. Press UP or DOWN to choose WLAN. Press OK.
4. Press UP or DOWN to choose Setup Wizard. Press OK.
5. If message appears to Enable WLAN, press UP or DOWN to choose On, then press OK. The wired network interface will become inactive with this setting.
6. The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs. You should see the SSID (Wireless name) over there. If the machine finds more than one network use
UP or DOWN key to choose your network, then press OK.
7. Press or to choose Infrastructure. Press OK. Choose the Authentication method using UP or DOWN , and press OK.
8. Enter the wireless password/Network key and press OK.9. The machine starts to connect to the wireless device you have chosen. If your wireless device is connected successfully, the display shows Connected for 2 seconds and configuration is completed.
Then, try printing anything and let me know if the issue persists.
If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!
S H E F I N
Do you have a printer USB cable with you?
May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?
Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?
Please try the instructions in the link below.