John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Im getting an error code 0x97 on my workforce pro wf-4640

Customer Question

Im getting an error code 0x97 on my workforce pro wf-4640 how do i fix it turning it off did nothing
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It is a Epson workforce pro wf-4640 precision core and the error code is Code:0x97
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugging it and turning it off like it told me to do
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please