John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I reinstall my printer i9900. I had a computer crash

Customer Question

How do I reinstall my printer i9900. I had a computer crash and now I cannot reinstall the
printer. I know is an old model but it's ok for my needs.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you inserted the installation disk and went through the steps to install the printer like you did when you first received it, what went wrong during the process as I see you used the original disk but did not indicate the issue.

Please let me know

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
aks for software but on the list that appears there is not i9900
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

what do you see on the list?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where do I indicate that I do not want to accept this offer?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

by ignoring it and replying to my last question please