Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation

MX922 The "Copy" function creates faint or barely readable

Customer Question

MX922 The "Copy" function creates faint or barely readable copies. This problem just started
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: It is about two years old. It has never happened before. It makes fine prints for all other functions
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I checked the print heads and cleaned them, but that makes no sense since the printer works just fine in all other functions. Do you have ideas for trouble shooting
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I dont know what I dont know. all I can say is that this one function just staring to perform really poorly in terms of the print now being really light. Even if I adjust the contrast.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

I am looking into this issue. I will get back to you as soon as possible

Please try to change the intensity by using following steps :-

1. From the main COPY screen, please press the right function button.

2. Use the up/down arrow buttons to go to the INTENSITY section, then use the right/left arrow buttons change the intensity. When the desired intensity is selected, please press the OK button to save the setting. Moving the arrow to the right will increase the intensity, and moving the arrow to the left will decrease the intensity.

3. Once the setting is set, please press the BLACK or COLOR Start button to make the copy.

Did this helped ?

Let me know if you need anything else on this.

Thank you. Please provide your valuable rating to me once your issue is resolved.