Please try the followings:
- Turn off printer, then disconnect the power cord from your printer
, then disconnect the power cord(s) from your Internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then wait a couple of minutes more
, then re-connect power cord to your printer, then turn on printer
, wait a few minutes, and see if you can print.
- If that does not work, on the iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check printing.
- If that still does not work, on the printer, please do the following steps:
- On the Home screen of the printer, press the press the up or down arrows until the option LAN settings appears. Then press the function key underneath it.
- Use the down arrow to select option Wireless LAN setup and press OK.
- Use the arrows to select option Standard setup and press OK.
- Then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name.
- If prompted, enter your wi-fi / wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
- If successful, check printing.
- Note 1: If you have trouble with doing the wireless setup process above on the printer, then on the iPad, install the app Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY in App Store, then use that app to set up your printer; you can follow the steps at the website below:
- Note 2: If there is issue with your wi-fi / wireless password ***** passphrase / key, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device to see if it's there (it is case-sensitive.) If there is still issue with your wi-fi / wireless password, do not do the Solution #4 below. Just let me know.
- If needed, on the iPad, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted
, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name
, then check printing.
When you are available, please reply back to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,