John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot change paper quality on Epson 410. It does not show

Customer Question

Cannot change paper quality on Epson 410. It does not show left and right arrows on screen.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Two to three years old. Epson XP-410.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: checked the manual and did not find an answer there. Arrows work fine for other functions.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on this site. Can you tell me, if you see the other things, like "OK", up and down arrow etc. ?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 11 months ago.

Do you face the problem with the arrows, only while printing from the PC or making copies ?