Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Wf-3640 error code ox9d

Customer Question

wf-3640 error code ox9d
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You could try opening the printer, then removing all the ink tanks.. Then clean the electrical contacts on each ink tank.

Also, with the printer open, look under and around the printhead and inside the machine for any debris , paper, etc.

before installing the ink tanks. Unplug the printer from power completely and wait 3 minutes. Then plug it back in, turn it back on, reinstall the ink tanks and t hen test. Do you still get the error?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.