John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MY CANON MG7720 HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT. I WAS OUT OF INK SO

Customer Question

MY CANON MG7720 HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT. I WAS OUT OF INK SO IT STOPPED PRINTING. I REPLACED THE BLUE INK CARTRIDGE.....BUT THE MAC COMPUTER KEEPS SAYING THAT IT CANNOT FIND THE PRINTER. I DO NOT HAVE A MANUAL ANYMORE....AND I CANNOT PRINT TO DOWNLOAD ONE. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

How is your printer connected to your mac, via a USB cord, or networked?

Also, what version of mac osx do you have, you can check as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My printer is connected by a usb cord....it is version 10.9.5
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry. I didn't realize that you had answered by request.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. By the time you had responded I was on my mid day break.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, would you like me to temporarily connect to your mac from here and solve the issue directly, on screen?

Dustin S