John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I put in a new black cartridge. Printer will print color but

Customer Question

I put in a new black cartridge. Printer will print color but not black on test page
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC J6920DW written on front of printer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Changing cartridges what shouldf i do now
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Pls connect me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Will it print black at all on a regular page or no?

Thank you

Tech Michael