John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

DocuPrint CM205fw. I have installed windows ten. I want to

Customer Question

DocuPrint CM205fw. I have installed windows ten. I want to install the drivers for this but CANNOT uninstall the current driver. When I open the Launcher and click on Status Window, the following message comes up: Supported printers not installed in the system. What do I do?????????
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason