Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Epson XP-310

Customer Question

Epson XP-310
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did what you said to do and still nothing. I clean and replaced the ink. I can't get it to print anything now. Just a white piece of paper. I feel it was a waste of time and money. Sorry I'm just frustrated. I am on my way out for a short while and will try again when I return. Also, is this $39.00 in addition to what I just paid?
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Please do not go for any additional offer, so that you will not be charged again.

Have you tried aligning the printhead?

Thank you.