John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have had this fax previously. I ordered a new one thru

Customer Question

I have had this fax previously. I ordered a new one thru Amazon, tried 3 ink cartridges and can not get the new fax to print.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: SHARP UX-B700
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: trying new ink cartridges.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To clarify, this is the old machine with new cartridges, or a brand new fax machine that has been tested with multiple new cartridges?