John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I want my printer to permanently print double sides but

Customer Question

I want my printer to permanently print double sides but every time I set it to do so, it reverts back to single page for the next print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: docuprint cm305 -i mth old - almost ne
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have set up double sided printing but it reverts back to single sided.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am jsut repeating waht ai have already told you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

To make double-sided printing the default setting for your printer so that it prints double-sided for all print jobs, open the printer software installed on your computer and select double-sided printing as a printer preference there. This is in contrast to selecting double-sided printing within the application from which you are printing, where it will only apply to a single print job.