VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I have a HP Laserjet Pro 375 MFP that just stopped copying

Customer Question

I have a HP Laserjet Pro 375 MFP that just stopped copying and printing. I run 10.11 on my Apple computers. It was all working great up to day. I have powered off the all-in-one machine several times. I have turned off the computers also and it still does not work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is from Oct. 2013. HP Laserjet Pro 300 375 MFP, M375nw
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It says that it is not connected to the internet and it is hard wired to my computer via USB. I have tried test prints. I have placed paper in the tray and also on the flat bed for coping. All has no response
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I am aware
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

First, try deleting the existing print driver and then install the latest driver available from the HP website:

Let me know if the printer then works ok again for you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That did not work. I had tried that already. It keeps stating that it has no connection to the internet or to the computer
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am here to assist you with this issue.

Please, explain this from the beginning for me Sir or Madam.