Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I have a new Mac OCX 10.11.05 without CD drive and want to

Customer Question

I have a new Mac OCX 10.11.05 without CD drive and want to install my Brother MFC-J870DW printer. Can you help with a download to get me going?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Go to this website -->

Then download and install the following

Printer Driver

Scanner Drive

After downloading and installing both, download the Wireless Setup Wizard and open it to connect the printer to your Mac.

(If you want to see your downloads file, then click on Finder icon on dock, click on GO menu at the top bar and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder and you will see downloaded files there).

You can also add the printer from Apple > System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you