Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Ultra premium photo paper glossy with the epson 2200 no

Customer Question

ultra premium photo paper glossy with the epson 2200 no profiles. is it the same as using premium photo paper glossy profile
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: epson stylus photo 2200
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just wanted to know can i use premium paper profiles with ultra premium paper and get good results
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Your gut instinct is correct. The premium photo glossy paper profile is interchangeable with the ultra premium photo glossy. That paper and setting will give you up to 2880 dpi on the printed image with that printer, almost four times the quality of regular paper, as mentioned in this guide.

https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/pho22_/pho22_f1/index.html#q002

If you have further questions let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.