John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am getting an error code 0X09 on my WF3620 which, until

Customer Question

I am getting an error code 0X09 on my WF3620 which, until the code appeared had been printing correctly. It happened spontaneously. I have checked all electrical connections, have turned printer off and on repeatedly with no correction. I even reinstalled software.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It is an Epson WF3620, working well for well over a year or more.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've checked all electrical connections, all in order and printer does turn on but always shows error code 0X09
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** error code is related to the printhead of the printer. Can you please turn off the printer then, open the printer cover and then turn on the printer, let me know if the cartridges move back and forth or not ?