Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

I have a hp pro book 6550b and cant seem to connect my

Customer Question

hello, I have a hp pro book 6550b and cant seem to connect my iphone through bluetooth which was working previously. Im using windows 7 64 bit and error is bluetooth peripheral device missing . please help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

What was your System doing when this issue first happened?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it just stopped tethering .

So, when you look in the Device Manager. What does it say for Bluetooth and the attached Devices?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This service is terrible . Please refund my money immediately . I have told you my problem and all you do is ask me questions . I don't have time for that .
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Did you try to open your PC in safe mode. Were you able to do diagnostic ?

Start tapping the F8 key as soon as your manufacturer’s logo appears. This will open the Windows Advanced Options Menu.

• If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
  • If you see the Windows logo, it means you did not start pressing the F8 button soon enough. You will need to reboot and try again