John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer. If

Customer Question

I have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer. If I try to perform any of the printing tests from the printer itself (I've disconnected it from my PC, I get the error message on it's little screen: Error Code:0x97 and it wants me to clear a paper jam (which there is none) and restart the printer. I've done it and keep getting the same error message, even when I deleted and reinstalled the drivers and plugged it back into my computer. It seems to be stuck on that message.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer 5 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: If I try to perform any of the printing tests from the printer itself (I've disconnected it from my PC, I get the error message on it's little screen: Error Code:0x97 and it wants me to clear a paper jam (which there is none) and restart the printer. I've done it and keep getting the same error message, even when I deleted and reinstalled the drivers and plugged it back into my computer. It seems to be stuck on that message.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today to solve the problem. Can you tell me, which particular areas of the printer do you have checked for the jammed paper ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Never mind. Please cancel my inquiry.

OK