Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

My Epson wf2530 2 years old light usage is suddenly copying

Customer Question

my Epson wf2530 2 years old light usage is suddenly copying VERY slowly. It prints as normal but a b&w copy takes over 5 minutes.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bought off Amazon Feb. 2014. It's an Epson Workforce wf2530
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I copy in just black and white the copy of a single side take over 5 minutes to produce. Printing is fine, it's just the copying
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: This problem of slow copying only started about 3 weeks ago. Until then I had no problems.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please