VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I get error code 5B00 after ink absorber full alarm. I

Customer Question

i am Randall I get error code 5B00 after ink absorber full alarm. I removed ink cartridges and plastic ink retainer assembly. cleaned contacts and base of unit there is a long 1/4 sponge that goes across front of carraige but it is not full of ink, how do you get to reservoir?? canon MX700 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Is this the first time that you have seen this error?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
earlier message said absorber almost full

OK, give me a few moments Sir or Madam.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no, just tell me how to reach ink absorber reservoir
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you going to answer my question?? I do not want to securely connect

Sorry Sir or Madam, the request for Secure Connection came from JA and not I.

Now what is the closest Major City Nearest you in the USA?

Do you have Needle Nose Pliers and rubber gloves?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
of course I have tools & glovesyour system is too difficult to use, I cancelled because before we even got started instructing me how to reach the ink reservoir, you wanted another $39, i asked for an answer not connection to my computer - none received only to find out you switched to my email as a response THIS was a FREE TRIAL & do not try to charge my account!!!!!!!!!

Sir or Madam, those other solicitations are from the JA System. Not I. Do you desire to fix this or not Sir or Madam?

Just so that you know. You opened another question on the System. That will "Bill" you if answered. You added that not JA. So I have asked C/S to close it, Sir or Madam.

Lastly Sir or Madam. Many folks who come here are not "Technically Proficient." So many do not have tools and things needed to effect a repair on their respective printers.

Which is why I had to ask you if you had the needed "Tools" to complete the job.