John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My ISP company had an outage when I was on my Computer, when

Customer Question

My ISP company had an outage when I was on my Computer, when wservice was re3stored the printer only prints a blank page. Cannon MX 700, I reloaded driver but still same problem
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: never had this issue, printer is 4+ years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?