John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer will not respond when attempting to print form

Customer Question

Printer will not respond when attempting to print form laptop and when able to print, print is unreadable. Have replaced the ink cartridge with a new one.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Does it print fine from other computer apart from the laptop?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Unable to do so as it is not connected to these. I have tried reinstalling the printer with no success
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

let me know the make and model of the printer

let me know the version of windows on your laptop

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have an Epson Workforce 645 and the laptop is a Dell with windows 7. I have updated the printer drivers but printer is still not responding. I can photocopy on this printer but the print quality is extremely poor. I have replaced the black ink cartridge with a new one todday.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Let me know what time you could be available online i can troubleshoot the printer.