John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson WF - 2650 I've only gone through one print cartridge

Customer Question

Epson WF - 2650
I've only gone through one print cartridge and now it won't print lines of black ink. The color ones are okay. I cleaned the nozzles several times, am now down half of the ink and no improvement.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Denise.

When you replaced the black cartridge, did you use a genuine/oem epson cartridge, or a generic/refilled one?

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Great, I'd be happy to help, but this is a conversation and I need to talk back and forth with you. Can you please provide the details I requested on the 10th?