John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a C4150 all in one printer. How do I scan a

Customer Question

I have a C4150 all in one printer. How do I scan a multi-page document (not a photo) and save it to my computer so I can attach it to an e-mail?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a HP C4150. It's about 4 years old. It's actually my husbands, and I am trying to help him figure it out, since he is not very tech savy.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: He cannot find the manual. The printer will only let him scan a photo, and he doesn't want that.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** you tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your help but you are not needed anymore. My wife Lynae and I downloaded the latest HP software update for my printer and all is well even with Windows 10. Best Regards, *****