John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Very much a slow learner re technology. My problem is that

Customer Question

Hi, My name is***** and very much a slow learner re technology. My problem is that my Epsom inkjet printer OFFICE TX300F has locked up with the Window Stating : Printer Error
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The message as previously typed does I think give you the details of the make and model of the printer, at least that is my best shot. Age? maybe up to ten years. Incidentally the previous message was incomplete when it apparently took off. The message also said: "See your documentation".
JA: I'm 40 . Forty something. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Sorry but no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the complete error message on the screen? It usually gives a code/number after Error.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?