VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I have an epson 2880 printer. The Matt black ran out and I

Customer Question

Hi I have an epson 2880 printer. The Matt black ran out and I replaced the cartridge with a photo black. Now both the paper and ink lights are blinking and I have a general error notice. Help.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Epson is less than 5 years old and it is an R2880
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I pulled a piece of paper that had been stuck in it but it functioned fine for the next several days until the matt black ran out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs.

Happy to assist you in the resolution of this issue. So you have replaced the Matte Black Ink, correct?