John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Got a new router and printer quit working. Ive entered the

Customer Question

got a new router and printer quit working. Ive entered the code to connect off router and printer wont take it, it asking for a pass phrase. Would that be the name and end # ***** the numeric passwork we've always used. ie; company and last 4?
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: yes, but Ill recheck again. Its a canon pixma mx459. A 450 model
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I am aware of, and the password ***** ***** correctly including caps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Do you have the current password ***** would use, if you wanted to connect a wireless computer, laptop, phone or other device to the new router?