TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

When trying to print something on my laptop, the printer

Customer Question

when trying to print something on my laptop, the printer says load paper and then press OK, But I still have plenty of paper in the tray The printer is a mx372 canon.
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Let's remove the paper that is the printer. If you have fresh paper that has been in a package let's try using that. Make sure that it is stacked neatly with all edges even before placing it in to the tray. The mechanism that pulls the paper up into the tray is quite sensitive. If the paper is bent or curled at the edges it may think there isn't any in there. Humidity is one possible cause of this.

Please give that a try and let me know how itworks for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!