John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just loaded new ink cartridges; all the lights are

Customer Question

I have just loaded new ink cartridges; all the lights are on. There was no prompt for a head adjustment, but it won't print. What do I need to do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** let me know, if you get any error code or message on the printer ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No. So, but I aligned the cartridges, successfully, but when I tried to print, the paper was still white; no printing.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the response, as this is an all in one device, please try to make copies (both color and b&w), instead of printing from the PC and let me know, what happens. Reply me, if you need the instructions to make copies.