John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My MFC-9120CN printer is printing a blue streak down the

Customer Question

Hi - my MFC-9120CN printer is printing a blue streak down the left hand side of each page. (whether I print in color or b&w).
JA: Huh?
Customer: did you get that?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: An MFC9120CN. maybe 5 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I replaced the toner for the cyan.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No - just the blue streak issue!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

When was your drum assembly last replaced?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.