John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have two lines through the scanner print outs. I think out

Customer Question

I have two lines through the scanner print outs. I think white out is stuck inside. How do i get inside to clean it out. I have cleaned the scanner glass several times now and still two lines appear on print outs.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: three days now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not tried any troubleshooting. How would i do that
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no that is all. thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Thank you.