John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a Kodak ESP C310 printer. When I change the ink, it

Customer Question

I have a Kodak ESP C310 printer. When I change the ink, it is not printing correctly. I was told to do a nozzle check after I cleaned the printer head, but don't know how to do the nozzle check
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kodak is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: maybe 4 years I have changed the printer head previouslty
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried 2 different ink cartridges cleaned head re calibrated it
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.