Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a MG6600 series printer. (May be MG6620) serial

Customer Question

I have a MG6600 series printer. (May be MG6620) serial number ADWV32959 I'm having trouble with color printing. I used to be able to do some diagnostics and head cleaning but now cannot find that option. I believe my driver version is 2.0 but I'm not sure about that.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Didn't help. I'm not at all happy with your service. Please refund my payment.
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

I can help you get a refund. before that, try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

Thank you.